About the job Entry Level Office Assistant (Towson and Hunt Valley)
Entry Level Office Assistant needed for our government client. The Entry Level Office Assistant will answer calls and enter data. Three to six month contract position. Locations are Hunt Valley and Towson. The non-negotiable pay rate is $13.00 per hour for Towson and $13.25 per hour for Hunt Valley.
- Answering calls from constituents and residents.
- Processing voter registrations.
- Enters data into the computer system.
- Verified recorded information to ensure accuracy and completeness of data. Identifies and corrects errors.
- Open and date stamp mail.
- Assembles, batches registration and retirement records.
- Good customer service skills. No previous office experience is required.
- Must be a registered voter if working in Hunt Valley. The Towson location does not have registered voter requirement.
- Type accurately at least 35 wpm.
- Available to work from 8:00 am-4:30 pm, 8:00 am-12:00 pm, or 12:00 pm-4:30 pm Monday through Friday with a 30 minute lunch in Hunt Valley. Must be available to work from 8:30 am-4:30 pm Monday through Friday with a 30 minute non paid lunch in Towson.
- All work is performed on site.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.