About the job Office Assistants (Owings Mills)
Office Assistants needed for our government client in Owings Mills. The Office Assistants will answer calls and enter data. These are six month contract positions with possible extension. The non-negotiable pay rate is $15.00 per hour.
- Answering calls from residents looking vote.
- Enters voter registration data into the computer system.
- Verified recorded information to ensure accuracy and completeness of data.
- Identifies and corrects errors.
- Open and date stamp mail.
- Assembles and batches resident records.
- Must have at least six months of work experience preferably in a office environment.
- Must be able to Type at least 40 wpm and have Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Must be registered to vote.
- Must be available to work from 8:00 am-4:30 pm Monday through Friday with a 30 minute non paid lunch. Overtime will be required closer in the weeks leading up to the election.
- All work is performed on site and must have own vehicle as location is not accessible via public transportation.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.