About the job Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant needed for our retirement and investment services client in Catonsville, Maryland. The Administrative Assistant will interact with customers, schedule meetings, maintain correspondence and order office supplies. Direct hire position. The non-negotiable annual salary is $45,000.
- Answer telephone calls and transferring them to the proper team member.
- Must be able to interact with clients and prospects via phone, email and in-person.
- Confirm client appointments.
- Mail client reports.
- Write and mail cards to clients.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Assist clients with setting up viewing their accounts online.
- Help clients open secure / encrypted emails.
- Assist with scheduling client meetings into CRM.
- Add prospects and client information into CRM.
- Become the “expert” in our CRM software to help extract data for analysis.
- Scanning invoices and receipts to CPA portal.
- Assist with planning client appreciation events (twice per year).
- Support client relations and operations, as needed.
- Working with equipment vendors to maintain office equipment such as printers, telecommunication & shredding.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Handle all client information in a confidential manner.
- Must have at least five years of Administrative experience for a small size private sector firm with proven long term tenure with previous employers.
- A Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in Business Administration or related is preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook along with a Typing speed of at least 50 wpm.
- Must be able to multi-task, detail oriented, handle confidential data and able to problem solve in a small business environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to work from 9:00 am-5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- All work is performed on site.
- Must be able to pass a background check and have good credit.