About the job Call Center Representatives (Hunt Valley)
Call Center Representatives needed for our education financial services client in Hunt Valley, MD. The Call Center Representatives will be handling phone inquires for college programs throughout the United States. The non-negotiable pay rate is $15.50 per hour. These are contract to hire positions.
- Answer calls and respond to emails.
- Handle customer inquiries both over the phone and by email.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Enter new customer information into system.
- Route calls to appropriate resource.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- At least one year of call center experience along with basic math and grammar skills are required.
- Must have basic computer skills to include Microsoft Word along with a Typing speed of at least 40 wpm.
- Must be able to work from 8:00 am-5:00 pm, 9:00 am-6:00 pm or 10:00 am-7:00 pm with a 1 hour non paid lunch Monday through Friday.
- All work during the four week training is conducted on site in Hunt Valley, MD. After successful completion of training, work can be performed remotely based on performance.
- Must be able to pass a background check, basic credit check and drug test.