About the job Executive Administrative Assistant (Downtown Baltimore and Hanover)
Executive Administrative Assistant opening with our government client. The Executive Administrative Assistant will support the Deputy Director with calendar management, phone support and creating correspondence. manage department calendars, answer phones, distribute meeting minutes, prepare mileage reports, review and analysis confidential data. One year contract position. Work locations are Downtown Baltimore and Hanover, Maryland. One year contract position. The non-negotiable pay rate is $18.00 per hour.
- Review proprietary documents.
- Prepare mileage reports.
- Creating Excel spreadsheets.
- Processing invoices.
- Scheduling appointments for the Deputy Director and maintaining the departmental calendar.
- Creating departmental reports.
- Answering departmental phones.
- Processing of annual reviews is time sensitive with an emphasis on exceptional customer service.
- Conducting monthly supply inventory and submitting office reports.
- Must have at least three years of administrative experience.
- Must have good communication and attention to detail skills along with the ability to handle confidential data in a professional manner.
- Type at least 45 wpm.
- Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills are required.
- Available to work between the hours of 8:00 am-4:30 pm Monday through Friday with 30 minute non paid lunch.
- All work is performed on site.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.