About the job Full Stack Software Developer
Synectics is a Software Development and Consulting Firm with prime focus on Risk Management (Fraud, Legal, Credit, Operational and Debt Recovery Risk). We are looking for talented & enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about programming to join our team for permanent employment. There are several available positions depending on the candidate's experience.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer, certified by the National Certification Body for the Implementation of Good Practices on Gender Equality in the Working Environment.
- You will build software used by Financial Institutions and Law Firms
- You will be part of a long-established team of software developers
- You will be involved in all phases of software development life cycle, software delivery and support
- You will code in Angular, HTML, CSS, C#, SQL, ASP.NET
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Good understanding of
- OOP development principles
- the Web environment
- database schema design principles
- overall design patterns
- networking fundamentals
- Desired skills that will be considered an advantage
- experience in building Cloud Web Applications
- experience in .Net Core and Angular
- experience in systems administration or cloud
- infrastructure administration
- Sharp and practical analytical mind
- Excellent command of both English and Greek (written and oral expression)
- Open minded, self-starter, comfortable with taking initiative, determined and hard-working
- Strong teamwork and co-operative spirit
- Willingness and ability to learn and to apply newly acquired knowledge in developing and maintaining innovative software products
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
Pre-qualified candidates will be asked to present their programming skills through the completion of a small programming task which has to be presented during the first interview.
We are a flat, non-bureaucratic organisation and offer excellent opportunities for career development for individuals with a growth and continuous improvement mindset. We encourage our members to take initiative and bring new and innovative ideas to the team.
- Thorough training in all technologies involved
- Primary focus on work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Contribution to Provident Fund and Medical Fund