About the job Learning Designer
We are looking for 2 passionate learning designers to join a national Learning projects team. Location is flexible, with the ability to work from home.
Our ideal candidates will have experience in the design and development of contemporary learning and assessment resources across both face-to-face and online delivery. They will have experience working collaboratively with subject matter experts, and are comfortable working within templates and design styles to update or revise learning and assessment materials.
Ideally you will bring experience in the following:
- A qualification in Education / Instructional Design / Learning Technologies or equivalent is desired.
- Proven experience translating training or learning design into relevant content.
- Experience working with major Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Experience in the proficient use of digital design and/or publishing tools such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Well-developed understanding of adult learning principles and digital user experience.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively and collaboratively in a team-based environment.
A competitive salary and benefits are available to the successful 2 candidates for these Learning Design positions.
To receive a JD please apply online and we will contact you within 48 hours to arrange a discussion.