About the job PHP Developer
This role is completely remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. The right candidate will have 3+ years of LAMP environment experience developing and maintaining complex websites and backend tools. The right candidate will also have hands-on experience as a key contributor to the growth and evolution of technologies and systems authored in PHP/MySQL. In addition to PHP and mySQL skills, experience with Laraval and Google Cloud will be key in our effort to build out and evolve to a more scalable infrastructure.
- Develop PHP/MySQL code to meet the continued business needs of new site features and refinement of existing functionality.
- Identifying and rectifying coding issues as bugs in new or existing tools surface.
- Contribute to architecture direction and discussions, and assist in the progressive evolution of our existing code base.
Skills, Knowledge, & Experience
- 3+ years of ongoing daily engineering experience working with PHP and MySQL.
- Work experience developing software in a business environment, preferably with Linux/UNIX/Apache.
- Experience with Laraval Framework
- Nice to have: .NET Core experience or interest in learning
- Excellent problem-solving skills, a firm grasp on algorithms, and able to find and implement simple, modular, scalable solutions.
TalentCapture is a recruitment advisory company with a platform as a service that provides employers a complete solution to streamline their recruiting process through the lens of talent optimization. We help our clients reduce risk by employing a data-driven approach to execute their talent strategy with precision. The result is hiring the right people, at the right time, to the right job.