About the job National Sales
A leading solutions provider for the medical and healthcare industries is seeking a Business Development, National Sales Executive for their Houston office.
Responsibilities include identifying and generating leads, qualifying, closing prospects and securing large sales opportunities.
The successful candidate will strategically perform sales, coordinate in-services and technical discussions with potential clients, prepare presentations and proposal documents in order to increase revenue, drive compliance, and facilitate further growth. They will also work collaboratively with the National Account Manager to efficiently and effectively transition accounts once an initial partnership arrangement has been defined and contracts have been secured.
• Deliver thought-out business plans, professional and impactful sales presentations.
• Experience gathering and analyzing industry and market information.
• Attend relevant industry and corporate events as appropriate.
• Proactively sell educational integrated solutions to achieve results.
• Develop written documents including client proposals, follow-up and communication.
• Conduct competitive research to develop recommendations.
• Demonstrate the ability to present Company’s value to customers.
• Work with Senior Leadership to determine sales strategy for the target industries.
• Coordinate with marketing on efforts to ensure the department is connected
• Work closely with the sales team to transition accounts to National Account Management once an initial partnership arrangement has been defined.
• Coordinate with others on the business development team in order to increase overall revenue for the department when possible, even if the opportunity is not a corporate opportunity.
• Ability to identify and articulate opportunities to increase business.
• Demonstrate business development abilities.
• Strong organization, business, and functional knowledge.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong customer service orientation, creativity and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent Microsoft Office and Salesforce experience
• Ability to work evening hours and travel overnight when required.
• 3 – 7 years of experience selling service-based solutions.
• Proven and consistent track record in successfully selling service-based solutions.
• Proven track record in closing $1 million plus sales opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree a plus.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to translate technical concepts into business terms.
· Base and commission, health benefits and matching 401(k)
· Company has a robust customer service group
· Travel required to the Northeast and other parts of the country