Job Openings HR Administrative Executive
About the job HR Administrative Executive
General Administrative Executive
This position reports to P&C manger and is expected to provide full spectrum of office administrative and clerical support.
- Support the daily operations of HR services across the entire employee lifecycle
- Maintain employee database across regions and ensure all personal records are up-to-date and accurate
- Assist in preparing HR reports & figures and ensure the accuracy
- Manage leave and attendance data
- Prepare various HR reports and assist in the formulation and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Assist in annual HR processes, i.e. performance management, annual staff benefits review/ renewal etc
- Assist in the HRIS enhancement and maintenance
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Perform administrative duties including vendor sourcing and contracting, office general supplies procurement and inventory control, facilities maintenance, monthly invoice handling, general cleaning / pest control arrangement, etc.
- Maintain office supplies, order stationery and pantry replenishment
- Manage travel arrangements for staff, including accommodation, flight ticket
- Manage courier / mailing service from vendor
- Assist in organizing employee-relation activities and events, such as birthday parties, team building activities and annual dinner
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Business Administration or other related disciplines
- 1-3 years relevant working experience
- Strong interpersonal skill, good team player and capable to communicate effectively with all levels
- Proactive, detail-minded, strong sense of responsibility and work independently
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint), knowledge in HRIS is preferrable
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese