About the job SAP ABAP AND PI/PO DEVELOPER
We're here to make you feel sexy, empowered & UNSTOPPABLE.
Founded in 1984, Tally Weijl has been on a crazy journey to celebrate fashion, independence, fun, love, & community for close to 40 years. Today were present in 35 markets with over 700+ stores, online presence, and 3m+ fans across social channels.
Show us how #UNSTOPPABLE you are!
SAP ABAP and PI/PO Developer is responsible for developing, maintaining and advancing SAP applications, software components and interfaces based on ABAP/OO as well as SAP PI/PO in a modern system environment.
She or he will provide technical expertise and will be responsible for adapting to further evolving development standards, framework, guidelines and approach.
Will be responsible for design, development, performance validation and testing methodologies to ensure SAP technical solutions meet quality requirements.
Will proactively share knowledge within the team and personal development through continuous learning and improvement and will support cross topics within the project and team scope.
Embeds SAP development standards and best practices within Tally Weijl internal practices and procedures.
- Designs, develops, and implements quality solutions across the application landscape that are maintainable, leveraging reuse as is appropriate. Primary advocate for the appropriate use of development, customization and related best practices.
- Provide consistent level of service and problem resolution, resolution of tickets and systems issues, performance of root cause analysis, and installation of learnings to prevent reoccurrence of prior issues.
- Ensures high quality of deliverables (including design, code and development) and follows the stipulated change control processes and release/transport management schedules.
- Contributes to IT project governance reviews and provides the necessary application governance in support of Tally Weijl standards
- Proactively act to understand business needs and offer solution that align across business units; drive vision and strategy for the team and application; strategic understanding of how the group's technology contributes to the Information Systems and Tally Weijl strategy.
- Design, and implementation of Process Integration (PI) interfaces, and cloud integration (CPI).
- Creation of user-defined Java functions to represent complex transformations.
- Setup and Configuration of the File, FTP, JDBC, SOAP, and IDOC adapter for the various integration scenarios.
- Message and Component monitoring in Runtime Workbench
WHAT SETS YOU APART
- Strong development experience in SAP environments.
- Developing, maintaining and advancing SAP applications, software components and interfaces based on ABAP/OO as well as SAP Fiori and UI5 in a modern system environment.
- ABAP CDS development, Odata and Fiori UI5 experience
- Technical knowledge of SAP middleware solution PI/PO and CPI.
- Creating technical specifications and models for data, functionalities and/or objects
- Creating effort estimations for developments of SAP applications, software components and interfaces
- Consulting and preparing technical approaches together with the SAP Application Experts and the business areas
- Executing functional tests (unit tests) and collaborating in integration tests
- Creating and updating technical documentation of SAP developments
- Analyzing and correcting software errors in SAP
- English mandatory and other language are a plus
YOUR BENEFITS WITH US
- Young, diverse and international work environment
- Competitive remuneration including a variable component
- Assistance with transport
- 50% discount on our TALLY collection
- Relocation assistance if required
- 30 days annual leave
Would you like to become a part of our fashion story and an enthusiastic member of our TALLY family? Then share your individual talent with us and apply directly via LinkedIn or send a mail to: [email protected]