About the job Kitchen Porter - Gatwick
Hospitality2day are a central London based staffing agency and work with a huge variety of clients in and around London.
Our bookings ranging from B&I sites, event catering and hospitality catering and we pride ourselves in delivering a quality service for our candidates and clients alike.
We are looking for kitchen Porters to join our team here at Hospitality2day to with one of our clients near Gatwick Airport
The role working 5 days a week, 7am to 3.30pm
· Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
· Collect and wash up pots and pans.
· Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
· Unload food and equipment deliveries.
· Keep the storeroom organised.
· Keep surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
· Dispose safely of waste.
· Contributing to maintaining kitchen and food safety standards
· Previous Catering experience as a Kitchen Porter preferably within high volume restaurants or contract catering environment
(min 3 years working experience)
· Confident working in a busy kitchen
· Health and safety training
If you feel this role would be suitable for you please apply and we can arrange a follow up call.