About the job Sous Chef
Hospitality2day are a central London based staffing agency and work with a huge variety of clients in and around the City.
Our bookings ranging from B&I sites, event catering and hospitality catering and we pride ourselves in delivering a quality service for our candidates and clients alike.
We are looking for Sous chefs to join our team here at Hospitality2day to work on temporary roles and also may be looking for a permanent position.
Roles can have various dates, times and locations depending on our clients requests.
· Assisting in the food preparation process
· Cooking and preparing elements of high quality dishes
· Preparing vegetables, meats and fish
· Assisting other Chefs and team on site
· Cleaning stations
· Contributing to maintaining kitchen and food safety standards
· Previous Catering experience as a Chef preferably within high volume restaurants or contract catering environment (min 3 years working experience)
· Confident working in a busy kitchen
· Experience in producing food of a high quality
· A current level 2 Food Hygiene and Allergen certificate
If you feel this role would be suitable for you please apply and we can arrange a follow up call.