About the job Second Chef Gatwick
Hospitality2day are a London based staffing agency and work with a huge variety of clients in and around London.
Our bookings ranging from B&I sites, event catering and hospitality catering and we pride ourselves in delivering a quality service for our candidates and clients alike.
We are looking for Second Chef to join our team here at Hospitality2day to work on an ongoing role with one of our client near Gatwick Airport and potential to go permanent with our client.
The role is Monday to Friday 7.00am to 3.30pm
· Assisting in running the kitchen
· Service preparation
· Cooking and preparing elements of high quality dishes
· Cooking of breakfast
Assisting supporting other Chefs and team on site
· Cleaning stations
· Contributing to maintaining kitchen and food safety standards
· Previous Catering experience as a second chef preferably within high volume restaurants or contract catering environment (min 1 years working experience)
· Confident working in a busy kitchen
· Experience in producing food of a high quality
· A current level 2 Food Hygiene and Allergen certificate
If you feel this role would be suitable for you please apply and we can arrange a follow up call.