Job Openings Java Developer
About the job Java Developer
- Familiar with Java Enterprise Edition (J2EE), Spring Boot, Microservices, OOP, Oracle database
- Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains web service applications using a variety of software development toolkits, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards.
- Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with both the architectural design and the business needs.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing and implementing software enhancements.
- Ability to work in a team environment delivering quality software that meets requirements working to a timeline
- Motivated to be continually enhancing your skills to be aware of the latest software development
- Be a self-starter and recognize when issues need to be raised
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming; JAVA programming, backend development
- Must have degree in IT Computer Sci, Computer Engineer or any computer related field
- Key Skills: Java Spring Boot
- Experience in banking project (optional)
- Thai speaker with minimum Fair English communication