Job Openings QA Automate
About the job QA Automate
- Identify, prioritize, and plan test automation efforts working together with a multi-disciplinary team of developers, QA, product, etc.
- Develop world-class automation solutions based on the clients’ requirements and technology used by software application
- Build automation into CI/CD deployments on a cloud infrastructure
- Hands-on ability to automate repeated tasks and build test coverage
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures
- Create and manage functional and non-functional automated testing code
- Collaborate with different team members across the project to find ways on how automation can improve the workflow
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- 2 years+ of relevant work experience, including development and/or test automation experience
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and debugging
- Experience with at least one testing tools/frameworks like Cypress, Espresso, XCUITest, Flutter, Robot Framework, etc.
- Coding/Scripting experience in Java, Swift, Objective C, Python, Shell script, etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Good command of spoken and written English