Job Openings (Inter) Project Manager/ Program Manager
About the job (Inter) Project Manager/ Program Manager
- Be responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of software implementation projects from concept through to go-live to clients, with strict adherence to scope, time, cost and quality constraints.
- Work closely with and provide support to a Senior Project Manager.
- Build and maintain professional and trusted relationships with clients, attending and presenting to required PM meetings.
- Plan in detail for project delivery including project scope, budget, resources and schedules
- Contribute to project status reporting, billing and KPIs
- Proactively manage project issues and risks, escalating as and when appropriate.
- Be accountable for release management to client, overseeing the final testing, packaging and delivery of the release to the client, including production of release documentation and update of issue tracking systems
- Coordinate with clients the mechanism for raising of defects from client acceptance testing of software deliveries.
- 5+ years experience of project management and experience of managing software development and implementation projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or IT
- Desirable to hold a recognised project management certification e.g. PMP, Prince.
- Experience with the Agile framework. Experience of working on Agile Scrum projects.
- Excellent understanding and technical knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in .NET and C# based application development projects a plus.
- Working with project tools including MS Project, PowerPoint, JIRA (or similar)
- Experience of working in the postal, retail, banking, financial services or related software vendor arena.
- Fluent in English and Thai for communication with the client staff is mandatory
- Ability to travel as required to the client location in Bangkok