Job Openings Account Officer
About the job Account Officer
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Able to handle full set of accounts including month end closing, prepare journals entries and reconciliations.
- Responsible for accurate and timely month end closing for accounts, submission of management reports and variance analysis.
- Able to handle accounts receivables and accounts payables operation.
- Able to perform bank reconciliation and ensuring banking transactions reconciles with accounts.
- Drive process improvements to improve operational efficiency.
- Assist in preparation of Group account and presentations.
- Able to handle accounts receivables and accounts payables operation
- Able to handle petty cash
- Able to prepare payment voucher
What are the skills required?
- Possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Related working experience in handling full set of accounts is preferable (knowledge in UBS system is and added advantage).
- Able to communicate in Malay and English moderately.
- Meticulous, result oriented & able to meet the deadlines
- Positive attitude with pleasant personality.
- Posses own transport.