Job Openings Digital Marketer
About the job Digital Marketer
We're seeking for a Digital Marketer to support our operations. Shall be responsible for digital marketing support in developing and implementing strategies that promote a company's brand or products. To manage various channels like social media networks and website content to deliver a persuasive and cohesive marketing message.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Planning and managing digital marketing campaigns, including web, email, social media and display advertising.
- Develop relevant and engaging content for social media and/ or digital channels.
- Maintaining the company's social media presence across all digital channels.
- Provide analysis and reporting on digital projects/ campaigns and placements, website traffic, social media impression and email campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, agencies, and other vendor partners.
- Any ad hoc assignment assigned by the Company from time to time.
What are the skills required?
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in any field.
- Digital marketing/ social media management experience or any related experience.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
What are the benefits you are looking for?
- EPF and SOCSO benefit.
- Enjoy a 5-day work week (Monday to Friday).
- Attractive remuneration and compensation package will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.