Job Openings Android/IoS Developer
About the job Android/IoS Developer
• 5 Years’ experience in designing and build applications on the iOS and Android platforms.
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
• Design client-side and, with full stack developers, help deliver effective server-side architectures in support of our mobile solution.
• Implement and maintain the deployment and versioning strategy.
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
• Work closely with Product Manager, Development Team Leads & UX/UI Designer to refine requirements and advance new features into production applications.
• Design and deliver solutions in-scope, on-time, and on-budget.
• Solid hands-on iOS and Android Development experience.
• Built apps using Swift, Kotlin, and Objective-C.
• Deep knowledge of both IOS and Android platforms and development frameworks.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs and JSON.
• Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
• Experience with online/offline capable applications.
• Bachelor’s degree required; computer science or engineering preferred.