Job Openings Quality Analyst (Java, Selenium)
About the job Quality Analyst (Java, Selenium)
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Quality Engineering or related technical field.
- Strong understanding and hands on experience with QA processes and methodologies.
- Experience working in a Financial Services or Banking/ Brokerage / Investment industry is a big plus.
- 6+ years of experience with testing applications developed in Java and web applications.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) using Bamboo or Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery (CD) and Automated Testing (GUI and backend).
- Experience with API testing using Postman, SoapUI etc.
- Experience with database concepts and the ability to analyze and write SQL queries.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.