Job Openings Technical Lead - Angular | GraphQL
About the job Technical Lead - Angular | GraphQL
- Build scalable, reliable, secure systems using open-source technologies that align with Architech’s Technology Strategy.
- Combine Java, Spring Boot, Node.js, AngularJS, React.js as required and appropriate for each project.
- Leverage data, caching and search solutions such as MongoDB, MySQL, Kafka, Redis, Memcached, Elasticsearch, Solr to build performant, data-rich solutions.
- Secure access to solutions leveraging standards such as OAuth2 and OpenID Connect.
- Play a pivotal role in the mentorship, guidance, and performance of the Engineers who report directly to you.
- Leader by example for the quality of code created by your team members to ensure optimal balance of code quality metrics such as coupling, cohesion, testability.
- Lead Agile Engineering teams with Designers and Strategists to continuously iterate, validate and build feedback into the solution.
- Collaborate closely with the team Project Manager as the subject matter expert in client meetings and demos.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of solution archetypes that are composed into complex, cloud native solution architectures.
- 10+ years experience in front-end web development.
- Extensive experience working with GraphQL.
- Proven experience leading a team of engineers in multiple projects, including mentoring junior engineers and guiding their professional growth.
- Knowledge of technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Linux, Azure and AWS services.
- Extensive and excellent client-facing skills.
- Should willing to learn and absorb the rapid changes in the software engineering industry.
- Should be willing to approach all projects with ruthless focus on the end-user and customer.
- Must be a team player, and this will be demonstrated through setting team members up for success.
Nice to Have:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science or related program.
- Experience working with React and Node.js.