Job Openings Senior Full Stack Developer - React | NodeJS
About the job Senior Full Stack Developer - React | NodeJS
- Build scalable, reliable, resilient, secure systems that are built open source with cloud first architecture.
- Implement responsible web and/or mobile design principles using the latest technologies.
- Work in an Agile team with Designers and Product Owners to continuously iterate and build feedback into the solution.
- Be part of the team that architects and delivers the nuances within our overall technical strategy.
- Commit to our ever-evolving CI/CD chain and working templates.
- Work with technologies such as AWS and our partner technologies within projects including Azure, DotCMS and Red Hat.
- Approach new projects with the client needs and users in mind.
- Be open to learn and absorb the rapid changes in the engineering industry.
- 8+ years of professional full stack web development experience.
- Strong hands-on experience with React.js and Node.js/Express.js is a must have.
- Solid understanding of CSS and CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation and Sass.
- Strong knowledge of development tools and programming languages, and preferably have experience working with cloud technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Be passionate about providing inclusive and accessible experiences to our partners, including seeing products and features through the lens of Accessibility first and championing this vision across our teams.
- Be willing to work with many teams, trying new methods and helping others learn new way.
Nice to Have
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science or related program.
- Knowledge of technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Linux, Azure and AWS services.
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles and RESTful APIs such as, Java.
- Experience with AWS and good understanding of DevOps.
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD using Jenkins or Circle CI or Travis.