Job Openings Senior Frontend(React/Redux) Canada
About the job Senior Frontend(React/Redux) CanadaResponsibilities:
- Work alongside the product, engineering, and field teams to enhance the RadioTrax portal and apps with new features and improved usability.
- Work across the entire stack and collaborate with your peers on the product, engineering, and field services teams on the development of Front End, Platform, Data, and Machine Learning aspects of our full-stack platform.
- Build and maintain systems that will monitor all aspects of the application and infrastructure to ensure uptime and performance for our customers.
- Help the development team with deployment strategy and capacity planning across development, QA, staging, and production environments.
- Work with the development team to deploy and manage tools that support SDLC automation, configuration management, and release management qualifications.
- Work with your peers across groups to adopt and adapt engineering best practices to our team, product, technology, and culture.
- Contribute to positive, collaborative, professional, and respectful engineering culture.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Typescript, React, or Redux
- Experience designing or developing mobile apps on iOS and/or Android
- Experience (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with full-stack development
- Understanding of UI/UX principles
- Understanding of browser troubleshooting, debugging practices, and techniques
- Comfortable with technical concepts like algorithms, data structures, and networking basics.