About the job EC01. Azure Cloud Architect
One of our top clients is looking for a new team member to join their office in Istanbul!
The Azure Cloud Architect is responsible for providing guidance on network security, Azure Policies and Blueprints, Azure Monitor, and Azure security and governance mechanisms.
· Azure infrastructure enterprise-level projects that design and deploy cloud environments for hosting business application services.
· Working closely with application, network, and security teams to ensure requirements are reflected appropriately in the Azure design.
· Designing, testing, and implementing application services migrations in both a manual and automated manner.
· Working closely with client operational resources in updating their on-premises practices to include cloud.
· Develop PoC as and when required.
· Provide expertise and leadership regarding solutions for infrastructure and applications in Microsoft Azure.
· Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple streams.
· Develops technical roadmaps for future Azure cloud implementations.
· Ensures security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions.
· Experience working in the Microsoft Azure Solution.
· Passion for continuous improvement and advancing technology solutions.
· Strong understanding of the following: Cloud native architecture principles.
· Extensive experience in the consulting industry, technical leadership, and/or sales support.
· Modern architecture techniques.
· Strong communication skills; credible and professional presence.
· In-depth experience architecting complex Azure public/private Cloud platform solutions (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS).
· Reputation for being a leader in the Cloud field; someone that Microsoft sees as a leader in Cloud strategy/technologies today or in the future.
· Containerization and PaaS approaches and tools (e.g., Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Docker Enterprise, Azure Stack).
· Ability to work with ambiguity and visualize solutions for emerging concepts.
· Experience architecting and implementing both PaaS and IaaS enterprise solutions.
· Experience and understanding of large-scale infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments required.
· 2+ years of experience as an Azure Cloud Solutions Architect.