About the job Salesforce Business Analyst (Investment Bank)
Job Title: Salesforce Business Analyst (Investment Bank)
Job Type: Contract long-term
Location: New York, New York ( Hybrid 3 days onsite)
A global bank is seeking an IT business analyst (Salesforce) to join their New York office ( hybrid 3 days onsite).
Requirements for the Salesforce Business Analyst
· Bachelor’s degree
· 6+ years of work experience with Salesforce in Information Technology
· Experience in financial services, specifically an international bank is highly preferred.
· Good knowledge of Global Financing business (incl. Investment Banking and commercial lending activities): good understanding of corporate financing, asset-based and structured lending, financing transaction overall deal lifecycle (internal credit approval, execution…) and the various parties/stakeholders involved
· Good knowledge of Salesforce Solution (incl. architecture, customized vs. standard)
· Ability to translate BRD’s to Functional and Technical User Stories
· Basic knowledge in Salesforce coding to assist in application support and deliver easy use cases during HyperCare Hotfixes deliveries
· Basic knowledge in Tableau and Salesforce connections
· Experience driving system implementation, developing and executing testing strategies.
· Proven success identifying and tracking business issues and risks; support mitigation and resolution as required
· Ability to manage multiple technology projects and lead project teams
· Highly motivated self-starter with ability to operate in, and adapt to, a dynamic environment while learning new processes and tools quickly and efficiently.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to understand technology to sufficiently and clearly communicate the complexity in simple terms for key stakeholders.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and networks across all levels of the organization.
· Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively with local and global teams
· Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize workload, while maintaining high attention to detail and meet deadlines.
· Must be a team player who is willing to teach, learn and share
· Experience with Agile Methodologies (SAFe)
· Minimum 2 Salesforce certification (Must have Salesforce Admin)