About the job VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer
VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer (Avi Networks) Engineer
Expectations and Tasks:
Candidate must have a deep understanding of Vmware NSX-T and a working background around traditional Data Center LAN and WAN technologies: Arista, F5, PAN, AVI, CLI, and GUI, IGP/BGP traffic engineering, VRF routing, IPSEC VPN, and VPNs.
• Responsibilities will include consultation, deployment, and delivery (configuration ) of NSX-T 3.0 within a VCF environment.
• Responsible for the NSX-T network, firewall, and load balancing configurations, directing system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
• Maximize network performance by instrumenting & monitoring performance, troubleshoot network problems and outages; schedule upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
• Secure network system by establishing and enforcing policies, defining, and monitoring access. Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Report network and security operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
• Experience in the design and development of L3 routing features such as BGP, VRF, EVPN.
• Working knowledge of VRA and SONIC for the orchestration of the NVS underlay layer is desired.
• Knowledge/experience with DNS, Load balancer NSX Advanced Load Balancer (aka AVI).
• Experience must involve 3 years of NSX experience and 5 years in routing protocols (BGP, OSPF); Designing and maintaining of Critical Network and security infrastructure; Service provider networks; Network to network VPN’s; HTTPS, TLS, SSL protocols; Network security products (Cisco ASA, Palo Alto); Datacenter Network and security events monitoring, troubleshooting; Public cloud network design, implementation, and support; Routing and Switching (RSTP, MSTP, VPC, MLAG, HSRP, VRRP, IPSLA).
• The position also requires valid certification in the field of Networking/Security or public cloud.
• Experience in Software Defined Networking and automation