Job Openings SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR / ENGINEER
About the job SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR / ENGINEER
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policies Minimum 5 years
- VMware Minimum 5 years
- Needs to have a grip on MSSQL Databases, Query Optimization, patching and how back-ups work
- Scripting experience of 3 years
- Executing upgrades/patching, managing OS level backups, RedHat, including routine system administration, CentOS, or Oracle Linux... Minimum 3 years
- Eager to learn how to administer Oracle virtualization and Oracle Private Cloud Appliance.
- Knowledge of Technologies like SAN, Linux and Networking will have an edge.
- Count with AWS cloud administration.
Education and skills
- IT and Network concepts,
- VMware and virtualization technologies knowledge.
- Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, SQL Server.
- Should know ITIL methodology, especially Incident and Change management.
- Knows how to harden Operating System following CIS and NIST security controls.
Hybrid role 1 day onsite
- Day to day support to administration and queries.
- Provide recommendations to improve IT infrastructure
- Datacenter environment management and translate/breakdown technical tasks to Service delivery manager
- High/ Low Level Design, diagrams and contribute towards guiding junior team
- GPO management, Active Directory - audit windows logs, group memberships
- SCCM and Patch Management
- MSSQL server - query optimization
- SQL backups
- Manage/troubleshoot VMware Esxi host related incidents
- Build PowerShell Scripts
- EDR - Proactively handling security events
- Manage support vendors
- Incident reports
- On-Call support will be required.