Job Openings Service Desk with German
About the job Service Desk with German
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Professional certificate in Windows operating systems and networking
- Knowledge of the following foreign languages:
- English advanced (writing, reading, using conversational language)
- The second language (German) advanced (writing, reading, using conversational language)
- Knowledge of ITIL Processes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Orientation of clients services and the capacity to work in a team
- Excellent skills for Soft & working keyboard
- Communication skills (Verbal & Written) to treat general clients
- Solving of problems that are sensitive to clients, rapidly and in time.
- Capacity to work in inadequate situations.
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Delivery (procedure concerning to incidents, problems and administration of changes
- Troubleshooting skills and experience in solving LU, reset PWD and transmitting messages
- Troubleshooting skills and applications shrink-wrapped (MS office, Adobe etc.)
- Capacity of synthesis
- Preferably knowledge of MAC devices
- Troubleshooting skills for VPN connectivity, dial-out, wireless routers
- Register with knowledge of active addresses, controllers etc.
- Exposure of instruments of password resetting
- Previous experience in technical support shall be preferred.
- Previous experience in IT support in Corporate environment and/or other functions of great sensitivity referring to clients
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- + 6 months of experience in labour
- Previous experience to a position of relations with customers is a requirement of the job.
- Previous experience in technical support constitutes an advantage.
Offering technical support by phone or email making the proof of professionalism in the relationship with clients.
TASKS, ATTRIBUTIONS, ACTIVITIES:
- Management of tickets (working orders) according to the performance indicators and SLA (Service Level Agreement) established at a process level: Responsible for the creation of work tickets/allocation /division on categories/ prioritization/monitoring/escalation/conclusion and obtaining of the feedback.
- Managing phone calls received from the customer by the application of the rules and specific provisions communicated to process level
- Solving the problems of a technical nature and following steps/stages for dealing with specific incidents reported at the level of process; compliance with all parameters and in compliance with the specifications communicated
- Preparing MIS incident in accordance with the requirements
- Redistributing tickets which have not been resolved (where applicable)
- Routing/ tracking tickets allocated in the system or with other PRG
- Proactive action with a view to effective management of queue (Remedy Queue Management)