Job Openings Corporate Applications Engineer (CAE)
About the job Corporate Applications Engineer (CAE)
- Assist clients to overcome hardware design, software design and manufacturing hurdles by providing technical solutions.
- Enable client self-sufficiency by creating technical documentation and training classes.
- Develop proof-of-concept solutions for helping our clients get familiar with the company's products.
- Review technical collateral created by the team or by other Business Units.
- Collaborate with internal groups (Quality, Business Units, Sales and others) to drive quality improvements and resolve client issues.
- Team player, working well in a team structure.
- Experience with any of the following: electronics, embedded system design (Microcontrollers/ Microprocessors), software development.
- Debugging skills troubleshooting and finding the root cause of the issues.
- Programming skills (C language for example).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English (both written and spoken).
- Comfortable engaging with clients over the telephone, but mostly in writing through a web-based system.
- Availability to occasionally travel to the U.S. and within Europe for training and client focused activities.
- Experience in any of these technology areas: Ethernet/Networking, USB, Touch Sensing, Wireless.
- Experience with Microchip development platforms, tools and products.
- A second language such as French, German, Italian, Russian.
- Experience in circuit simulation, PCB layout and product development.
- Presentation and training skills.
- Bachelors degree required in a relevant engineering discipline (e.g. electrical, electronic or any associated engineering disciplines).