Job Openings Financial Controlling with French
About the job Financial Controlling with French
As a Financial Controlling Expert you will be part of the Procure to Pay perimeter within Finance Business Line.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Activities during month and month end closing;
- Accounting reconciliation based on the budget expected, provision calculation;
- Activities related to Budget construction (View per technical perimeter, providers or internal Client); Annual Budget, Forecast (including hypothesis);
- Additional analysis and actions taken/workshops within the teams involved for process improvement; perform level 1 controls;
- Participates to continuous improvement of the activities (ex: IDEA implementation, macros, robots) and to transversal initiatives in order to improve FPR processes.
- Strong experience in accounting with a focus in Accounts Reconciliation, Budget/Forecast skills (hypothesis management), accruals;
- Microsoft Office great knowledge, especially Excel (formulas, functions, pivot table charts);
- Self triggered, organized and focus on deadlines;
- Decision making and/or problem solving skills, team player and best practice sharing;
- You are an advanced French and English speaker.