About the job HVAC Service Technician (St. Louis, MO)
Service Technicians // Commercial Kitchen Service Technicians St. Louis, MO
***$5,000 Sign-on Bonus***
Technician Pay: $30-44/hr ($60,000-$91,000/year) + Potential Bonus Sign-on Bonus: $5,000(Must meet all requirements)
Schedule: Exact hours differ by market, 7:00 am-4:00 pm is typical. Rotational on-call every 3-4 weeks. Occasional overnight travel may be necessary, depending on a candidate's market.
The employer is looking for a minimum of 1 year of technical experience with refrigeration, appliance repair, kitchen equipment, Commercial HVAC, or relevant military service. EPA and/or CFESA certification preferred.
Locations: The client will consider candidates within 40 miles of a given market.
Background Check: Yes
Drug Test: Yes
Driving Record/MVR Check: Yes
Benefits: Take home truck/van w/ gas card, Uniforms, Phone, Health, Life, Dental & Vision offered (Employees eligible on 1st of the month, after 60 days), 12 days PTO accrued after 30 days, 3 floating holidays, 48 hours for wellness/sickness.
1. Partner with restaurant and hospitality managers to offer comprehensive service solutions for commercial cooking, refrigeration, ware-washing, and other specialty food service equipment
2. Demonstrate your mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills, and ability to read diagrams and schematics
3. Properly troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair Commercial Kitchen Equipment, including cooking, refrigeration, ware-washing, and other specialty food service equipment
4. Communicate with manufacturers as needed to help with diagnoses and parts identification
5. Consult with the Technical Assistance Group for technical support while onsite
6. Install all parts ordered for the customer in a timely and professional manner and in line with company policy
7. Promote and recommend other services provided by Smart Care to customers when needed
8. Produce accurate and timely administrative documents, such as work orders, time reporting, receipts, and truck stock inventory
9. Follow safe work practices and accident prevention procedures
10. Maintain a neat and orderly service vehicle, along with accurate parts and tool inventory
11. Maintain productivity levels in accordance with company standards