Job Openings Desktop Support Analyst -
About the job Desktop Support Analyst -
Our client is looking for a Desktop Support Specialist who specializes in electronic classroom technical support. As a technical support specialist on our project, you'll ensure student training infrastructure is functional and available and Active Directory accounts are properly configured. You'll help customers overcome any challenges through monitoring and performance management. You will identify problem areas and opportunities for improvement in a mission critical network. Your experience and communication skills will come in handy as you turn metrics into information and communicate their meaning. You will gain experience in managing users and computers in an enterprise network.
- Experience with connectivity, interoperability, operational readiness, and security and compliance systems maintenance
- Experience with systems and hardware and software administration and integration
- Experience with routine maintenance, including break and fix, backup and recovery, and inventory and asset management.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 6 Years of Experience
- General Experience in Electronic Documentation, System Administration, Network Administration, Database Administration
- Certifications: IA Contractor Training and Certification and Computing Environment (CE) certification may be required at the task order level.
- Experience with multi-media systems support and community of interest (COI) network operations
- Experience with local group policy management and file share, system, and account administration
- Experience with configuration and change management and life cycle support
- Experience with workstation and server hardware installation, maintenance, board replacement, and cable switching
- Experience with system monitoring and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of system development, software maintenance, and ancillary functions
- Knowledge of cyber defense compliance and accreditation services
- Ability to connect non-Navy workstations to the network system
- Bachelors degree