About the job Audit Manager - Fort Lauderdale, FL
An Audit Manager is a leadership position for employees with advanced educational preparation and/or experience in accounting, financial statement preparation, as well as auditing. The Audit Manager candidate has demonstrated supervisor level and now assumes responsibilities for engagements while continuing to increase and strengthen client relationships. This position manages a portfolio of engagements in the examination and analysis of accounting systems to determine the financial status of clients and prepares financial reports concerning operating procedures. This position does require travel.
Ready to lead, ready for challenging assignments and ready to be the best in the business! MSL will ask you to:
- Develop and mentor quality staff.
- Ensure engagements are properly planned and executed.
- Oversee the preparation of reports and financial conditions found.
- Work directly with clients to meet their business and accounting needs.
- Obtain sufficient relevant data for reasonable conclusions in relation to all services provided
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting from a regionally accredited college or university and five to eight plus years of relevant experience.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Active state Certified Public Accountant license or Firm recognized equivalent (e.g. Chartered Professional Accountant) required.