About the job Solution Architect – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Remote
Solution Architect – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Remote
As a Solution Architect, you will provide technical leadership for projects and actively engage with clients. With an understanding of the big picture, you will be able to develop solutions independently or as part of a team. A constant love of learning combined with outstanding collaboration and communication skills are the keys to success.
Remote with some possible client meeting travel.
- Learner of all things Consulting – we serve clients, not technology.
- Actively participate in client engagement meetings.
- Ask thoughtful questions.
- Write well-written client & team communication.
- Understand the big picture.
- Practitioner of our Craft.
- Focus on why to take specific paths.
- Design and develop solutions independently.
- Facilitate business analysis.
- Demonstrate consistent history of technical leadership on multiple projects.
- Aspiring CRM Architect – able to demonstrate technical depth in multiple skills across the technology stack.
- Contributing Project Team Member.
- Understand the definition of 'done'.
- Provide accurate status.
- Accurately estimate level of effort and deliver accordingly.
- Train, lead, and mentor Consultants.
- Builder of the House.
- Live by the client’s Code of Conduct.
- Find opportunities to help keep the client workplace a great place to work and grow, consistent with expectations outlined in the Competency Framework.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE experience required – certification preferred.
- 5+ years of Dynamics 365 CE, 3+ years of design/solutioning experience required.
- Experience with full life cycle implementations of Dynamics 365.
- Expertise in developing Model driven applications.
- Expertise in plugin and web resource development.
- Experience with Canvas applications.
- Understanding of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform licensing models.
- Experience with Field Service Module preferred.
- Understanding of all Dynamics 365 products and their appropriate application to business needs.
- Solution design and development experience in 2 or more products preferred.
- Experience with SharePoint and other O365 integrations/implementations with Dynamics.
- Data modeling and ETL experience; particularly Azure Data Factory and SSIS/SQL.
- Previous consulting experience with a Business Analysis focus preferred.
- Experience with Azure DevOps (work management, build/release pipelines, git repositories).
- PowerPlatform experience is a plus.
- Joy of learning new skills, technologies, and passionate about conveying knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving skills: both during Discovery solutioning and within support management.
- Communicates effectively with colleagues, clients (strong client facing skills), and technology team members.
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks as well as changing priorities.
- Proven ability to work independently or on a team.
- Excellent documentation skills (esp. technical writing).
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Due to our client engagements, we can only consider candidates who are self-represented and can work directly for any employer without requiring sponsorship.
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.