About the job Technical Recruiter
Technical Recruiter, Towson, MD
The ACI Group, Inc. is currently looking to hire a Technical Recruiter for a full-time opportunity in Towson, MD.
ACI presents challenging career opportunities within a dynamic environment. We offer a competitive compensation package combining salary and a generous commission plan, along with a complete benefits package consisting of medical coverage through CareFirst, dental and vision coverage, long term and short-term disability, and a contributive 401(k) plan. Additionally, employees receive paid vacation and holidays to spend with their families.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to become part of our team at our Towson, Maryland location.
No Third-Party Recruiters Please. We can only work with individuals who are self-represented.
- Determines client requirements by fully understanding job description and job qualifications.
- Evaluates candidates by discussing client requirements and applicant qualifications, collaborating with the staffing team; interviewing candidates on a consistent set of qualifications and meeting compliance expectations.
- Develops a growing pool of strong candidates by leveraging networking contacts, sourcing, etc.
- Determines candidate qualifications by thoroughly interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; conducting technical evaluations, and closely comparing qualifications to client requirements.
- Assists in arranging client interviews by coordinating schedules; preparing applicants for interviews; and thoroughly debriefing candidates after their interview with clients.
- The ideal candidate will possess at least 1 year of technical recruiting experience.
- Established successful recruiting efforts, interviewing and sourcing capabilities.
- Must be a motivated professional.
- Must be a self-starter, able to function with a minimum of direction given.
- Must be highly collaborative and function well within a team.
- Must have exceptional people skills, strong communication skills, exceptional organizational skills, and excellent multi-taking skills.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a National IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.