About the job Palantir Software Developer
Palantir Software Developer, Remote
Our client is seeking a Palantir Software Developer for a remote contract opportunity.
The Palantir Software Developer will create dashboards in Palantir Foundry writing SQL queries that feed Contour pages. The exact nature of the dashboards will be defined in collaboration with the sponsor but have in the past included rollups of data integrity checks.
- 3-5 years Palantir developer experience
- Knowledge and experience with Palantir dashboards – developing, troubleshooting, and maintaining
- Experience identifying and resolving data issues with Palantir data imports and ingest
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In order to comply with its obligations as a covered federal contractor and to protect the health and safety of its employees, our client requires all employees/contractors in the United States to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or their start date (if later than December 8), except in circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to a religious or disability accommodation.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.