About the job Agile Program Manager, Remote
Agile Program Manager, Remote
Our client is seeking an Agile Program Manager to join a remote agile Federal project team based in Columbia, Maryland.
While this is a fully remote position, candidates must live in MD, VA, or DC for future project on-site work availability.
Will manage a digital services modernization project supporting Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services.
- Own the project roadmap, leveraging Agile Scrum practices and measurable milestones, to design and implement digital services.
- Performance of software engineering delivery team including hiring, onboarding, regular 1-on-1s, performance reviews, career development plans, leading to a culture of personal and professional growth.
- Manage program budget including tracking burndown, invoicing, and contribution. Manage subcontractor contract, task orders, and invoicing.
- Proactively build relationships with our customer and users through direct collaboration.
- Ensure contract requirements, including FAR compliance requirements, are tracked, met, and achieved.
- 4+ years of leading projects with significant complexity in an Agile environment.
- 3+ years of direct human management experience of high-performing employees.
- Experience and understanding of one or more different agile methodologies, including Scrum, Lean, or SAFe.
- Familiarity with the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services.
- Experience with Atlassian tools including Jira and Confluence.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills necessary to work effectively with customers, management, and lead and mentor team members.
- Proficient spelling, grammar, and communication skills.
- All candidates must have Work Authorization in the United States and at least clearable for receiving a Public Trust level clearance.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps/DevSecOps best practices including continuous integration, continuous delivery, software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with developing and maintain a program budget.
- Familiarity with delivering software within the Federal Contracting space including at the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Due to our client engagements, we can only consider candidates who are self-represented and can work directly for any employer without requiring sponsorship.
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.