About the job Sr. RPA Developer, Remote
Sr. RPA Developer, Remote
Our client, based out of Owings Mills, MD, is seeking a Sr. RPA Developer for a remote, direct hire opportunity.
As a Senior RPA Developer, you will provide technical leadership in the design and implementation of RPA and other automation solutions for our clients. You will use best practices and process to determine right-sized implementations for maximum client value including consideration of licenses, process approach and application, deployment options, and infrastructure.
This role requires extensive hands-on experience in designing and developing UiPath RPA implementations as well as a passion for learning and understanding the products emerging in the rapidly changing RPA market. Experience with both complex and low code solutioning is required along with oversight and accountability for solutions designed by you and developed by a team of automation developers.
Those adept at balancing business need and automation solution best practices in equal measure will find success. Working collaboratively with a Project Manager and Business Process Analyst, you will enable clients to see and realize the value and advantage in automation technologies.
- Help develop Automation roadmaps for our clients
- Write effective client documents and deliverables
- Understand clients’ business
- Advise clients and facilitate technical discussions
- Encourage open dialogue and collaboration
- Manage client expectations on solution to be delivered; push back where necessary
- Determine comprehensive technical requirements, especially with respect to client’s infrastructure, licensing, scalability, and maintenance
- Develop Solution Design Documentation and other materials that account for current project and big picture
- Consistently review team’s design and code; ensure best practice implementation
- Oversee or lead design, development, and testing of technically challenging aspects of the project
- Provide alternative solutions to project design
- Provide guidance on how to measure business value from digital assistants
- Own quality of solution; code, function, and presentation
- Provide guidance on ideal development methodologies for low code solutions such as source control operations for the team
- Support the PM in planning meetings, identifying critical path items, deliverables, task assignments
- Partner with Business Process Analysts to provide input to the automation opportunities in terms of potential solution design, tasks, and estimation
- Provide support for task prioritization
- Assist with risk identification, mitigation, contingency planning
- Train and mentor on a team level
- Identify talent to grow into this role for the future
- Be a thought leader on the topic of Automation and collaborate with our Sales & Marketing teams to show the value of RPA to our clients and prospects
- Minimum of 2 years designing and implementing UiPath bots and solutions
- Minimum of 5 Years developing software solutions with either low code solutions or traditional code development
- Heavy experience with VB.net and/or C# code (both preferred); experience in other Microsoft stack technologies a plus
- Hands-on experience building enterprise ready UiPath RPA bots and solutions
- Experience recommending, designing, and implementing UiPath infrastructure fundamentals, scale management, and security
- Experience delivering high quality, effective Solution Design Documentation
- Experience in UiPath enterprise tools including Orchestrator (configuration, reporting)
- Experience with tools like Automation Hub and Process Mining are a plus
- Experience with RPA DevOps best practices and change management processes
- Knowledge of UiPath licensing
- Microsoft Power Automate experience is a plus
- Experience in full life cycle of RPA projects across Exploration, Scoping, Implementation, and Verification
- Able to estimate projects and tasks effectively and accurately
- Leadership skills to lead a team of RPA developers through execution and code review
- Highly effective communication skills with ability to build sustainable relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders
- Able to lead efforts to promote new RPA projects and opportunities
- Desire to take the initiative, moving projects/ideas forward with clarity
- Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions
- Curious and willing to learn new technologies
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.