About the job Business Systems Analyst, Remote
Business Systems Analyst, Remote
Our client, based out of Fairfax, VA, is seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a remote, contract to hire opportunity. Candidates living in the DMV area and on the East coast are encouraged to apply.
As a Business Systems Analyst for our client, you will apply your analytical and testing skills to help solve customer challenges. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth. This role requires strong analytical and documentation skills and the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in an Agile environment.
- Facilitate team meetings to gather and document requirements, design system enhancements and drive user feedback.
- Capture and express requirements with a variety of techniques including BDD-style specifications, user stories, workflow diagrams, UML diagrams, user cases and mockups.
- Conduct interviews and studies with product owners, users and other stakeholders to identify requirements.
- Perform various types of testing including automated, exploratory, load and performance testing on web services and applications
Leverage automated test tools to define test scenarios and test cases, execute tests, and document test results.
- Deploy test automation to continuous integration environment and to ensure that test results are delivered in appropriate ways.
- Participate in sprint planning and work with the project team to identify risks/impacts in the system to be tested.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working with Agile methodology.
- 2-4 years of experience in various types of testing including automated, exploratory, load and performance testing on web services and applications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence is preferred.
- Experience working with Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, Bamboo, Java, Blazemeter, JMeter is preferred.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In order to comply with its obligations as a covered federal contractor and to protect the health and safety of its employees, our client requires all employees/contractors in the United States to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or their start date (if later than December 8), except in circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to a religious or disability accommodation.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.