$1000 SIGNING BONUS OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION!
- Due to government client requirements, this position requires a US Citizen who can obtain a clearance.
- Candidate must be able to work Mountain Time. MT
- PHP, Python, HTML, CSS programming languages.
- Developing solutions with NoSQL solutions like Mongo.
- Relational Databases like MS SQL Server, Maria DB, etc.
- Working with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD).
- Automated software testing methodologies (unit, integration, system, security, performance) preferably using Jest.
- Git or another version control system.
- Project leadership.
- Upgrading, supporting, extending, and enhancing Commercial off the Shelf Products (COTS) and integrating with SaaS applications.
- Working within a team leveraging Scrum or other Agile methodologies focused on continuous improvement.
- Using tools such as Jira and Confluence to manage work.
- Using Docker and Kubernetes to build container based microservices.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In order to comply with its obligations as a covered federal contractor and to protect the health and safety of its employees, our client requires all employees/contractors in the United States to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their start date, except in circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to a religious or disability accommodation.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.