About the job Full Stack Engineer, Remote
Full Stack Engineer, Remote
Our client, based out of Washington, DC, has an opening for a Full Stack Engineer on a contract to hire basis. This position is 100% remote.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software using a variety of coding languages and tools.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Human Centered Design (HCD) to define and prioritize the most valuable product features.
- Translate requirements from User Stories into valuable, working software.
- Be involved in the entire product lifecycle, from initial prototyping to MVP development to production maintenance and enhancements.
- Manage a CI/CD pipeline leveraging automated tests, Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), and container and serverless technologies.
- Generate clear and maintainable documentation.
- Write automated unit and end-to-end tests.
- Contribute to the culture and continuous improvement of an Agile team.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Familiarity with messaging, such as Apache Kafka, AWS Kinesis, or RabbitMQ.
- Experience working with AWS.
- Implemented distributed, event-driven, highly available applications in AWS cloud.
- Ability to obtain a public trust clearance with the federal government.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline.
- Experience using CI/CD principles to drive frequent and incremental delivery of highly tested, highly available, distributed solutions for users.
- Knowledge of Human Centered Design, Product Management, and Agile delivery.
- AWS Certified.
- Experience with any or all of the following: Git, AWS (S3, Lambda, SSM, SES, CloudFormation, DynamoDB), Okta, CI/CD, Docker.
- Workflow implementation.
- Serverless application framework.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Due to our client engagements, we can only consider candidates who are self-represented and can work directly for any employer without requiring sponsorship.
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.