About the job Entry-Level Government Contracts Administrator/Consultant, Richmond, VA
Entry-Level Government Contracts Administrator/Consultant, Richmond, VA
Our client, based out of Richmond, VA, is seeking an Entry-Level Government Contracts Administrator/Consultant for a Direct Hire opportunity.
This entry-level position is ideal for candidates interested in business and government consulting, federal contracts and procurement, and project management.
As a key member of our client's consulting team, you will be managing and advising clients in a variety of industries and disciplines. The consultant will work under the direction of a Lead Consultant to learn how to prepare GSA Schedule proposals, analyze business processes and metrics, manage client expectations and project deliverables, participate in client meetings and government negotiations, ensure contract compliance, and create winning offers in accordance with company policies and contract requirements.
Candidates should enjoy strategic thinking while making an impact on our client’s business and being instrumental in their future growth.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills;
- A focus on customer satisfaction with the ability to build relationships;
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Strong attention to detail, capable of supporting project requirements;
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading University.
***VETERANS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY***
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.