About the job Security Applications/Operations Center Technical Trainer (Secret Clearance), Kingstowne, VA/Alexandria
Security Applications/Operations Center Technical Trainer (Secret Clearance), Kingstowne, VA/Alexandria
Our client is seeking a Security Applications/Operations Center Technical Trainer (Secret Clearance) for a direct hire opportunity in Kingstowne, VA/Alexandria.
The Security Applications/Operations Center Technical Trainer will provide onsite support (Kingstowne, VA/Alexandria) for training personnel in advanced technical troubleshooting and security applications Windows-based network. The trainer will train the support personnel that are responsible for assisting Tier I personnel in solving basic technical problems and for investigating elevated issues by confirming the validity of the problem and seeking for known solutions related to these more complex issues.
Support applications to be trained include:
- Video Management Systems (analog and IP-based)
- Access Control Systems
- Configuration of Ancillary Devices
- Basic Networking/System Administration
- Microsoft Windows 7/10
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Basic networking protocols
- Remote Desktop experience
- Knowledge of Electronic Security Systems (e.g. ACS, IDS, CCTV)
- Active Secret Government Clearance Level or Higher
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Due to our client engagements, we can only consider candidates who are self-represented and can work directly for any employer without requiring sponsorship.
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.