About the job Sr. Evaluation Specialist
Sr. Evaluation Specialist, Atlanta, GA
Our client is seeking a Sr. Evaluation Specialist for a contract to hire opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
As a Sr Evaluation Specialist supporting Covid-19 Pandemic Response activities, a typical day will include:
- Providing Data Visualization expertise for the analysis and presentation of data using current tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Fusion Charts, etc
- Use of mixed methods research to analyze both quantitative and qualitative data to provide deeper more meaningful information for use in determining program effectiveness
- Collecting survey data from Pandemic responders related to their experiences in the field or in the Emergency Operations Center.
- Coordinating qualitative and quantitative data collection at the responder level.
- Collect, synthesize, and report data for use by leadership.
- Summarize information by field responders through survey or debrief sessions.
- Produce presentations and reports to brief leadership and stakeholders.
- Conduct descriptive and inferential statistical analysis.
- Use of SAS, R, SPSS, and other data analysis software to help deliver answers to CDC Deployer Support questions and support methods.
- Use of Tableau, PowerBI for data visualization of CDD Deployer data.
- A Masters in Public Health or similar discipline is desired.
- 2 or more years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Programming experience, such as in SAS, R, Python or other statistical tools
- The selected applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for Public Trust. An existing Public Trust is preferred.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.