About the job Lead FHIR Health IT Software Engineers, Remote
Lead FHIR Health IT Software Engineers, Remote
$1000 SIGNING BONUS OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION!
Our client, based out of Bedford, MA, is seeking multiple Lead FHIR Health IT Software Engineers for a remote, direct hire, opportunity.
Software Engineers are responsible for architecting and leading development of prototype tools and services. This FHIR Health IT Engineer position is within our client's Open Health Services department (OHS). In OHS we prioritize rapid prototyping and piloting of user-focused software, leaning forward with new technologies, following agile development practices, and sharing our work through open source. We work in multi-disciplinary teams collaborating with clinicians, hospital administrators, health policy analysts, and public health experts. We work on a wide variety of projects, with many opportunities to explore different avenues and conduct research and development. You will be helping to architect, implement, pilot, and deploy prototype health information systems using the Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) standard with the goal of demonstrating the “art of the possible” to government agencies, health systems, industry, and individuals. This is an outstanding opportunity to have substantial impact on national and international health, fostering research, improving care and public health outcomes, and lowering burden and costs.
- Developing open-source Health IT software.
- Providing technical leadership for a multi-disciplinary team.
- Developing and implementing Health IT standards.
- Analyzing health data.
- Have experience designing and implementing complex software applications.
- Have experience working with end-users to determine requirements.
- Have experience as the technical lead for a team of software engineers/developers in an Agile environment using tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Have experience in HL7 FHIR, RESTful APIs, or a strong interest in learning HL7 FHIR.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related field; or have equivalent real-world experience.
- Experience with Docker and/or GitHub, and Shell Scripting would be ideal.
- CQL (Clinical Query Language) experience is a plus.
- Ability to pass an HHS Suitability determination check.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In order to comply with its obligations as a covered federal contractor and to protect the health and safety of its employees, our client requires all employees/contractors in the United States to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their start date, except in circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to a religious or disability accommodation.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.