About the job Mid-Level Azure Data Factory Engineer (Remote)
Mid-Level Azure Data Factory Engineer, Remote
Our client is seeking a Mid-Level Azure Data Factory Engineer. This is a remote full-time or contract to hire opportunity.
NOTE: Only candidates who are self-represented will be considered. No 3rd parties please.
Our client is looking for a Mid-Level Azure Data Factory Engineer to join their team solving healthcare interoperability as they develop the next generation healthcare platform.
They have data from various health plans coming in and pipelines built in ADF. This individual will work with their client teams to tweak the pipelines to ingest data into FHIR server using ADF. Will work closely with the client implementation lead and a team of data ADF engineers.
- Experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Data Set, Data Flow, Data Pipelines, Azure functions, Function Apps expertise added to it.
- Very good knowledge of C# and Python.
- Healthcare experience.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.