About the job Senior Storage Engineer, Hybrid (70% onsite in Columbia; 30% remote)
Senior Storage Engineer, Hybrid (70% onsite in Columbia; 30% remote)
- Direct Hire
- Hybrid (70% onsite in Columbia; 30% remote)
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens
- NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE
- Salary Target: Up to $167K (DOE)
As a Senior Data Storage Engineer, you will provide engineering support and direction in storage related projects.
Work Location: This is a hybrid position - minimum 70% onsite in Columbia.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of new products and technologies.
- Ensure best practice leveraged when developing solutions across storage platforms.
- Lead the planning, design, and implementation of storage technologies.
- Define and promote standards, guidelines, and policies for the use and integration of technology.
- U.S Citizenship
- 10+ years' experience including experience with a variety of technologies: NetApp, Bridgeworks, EMC vPlex, EMC Unity, and SteelFusion.
- 5+ years' experience with SANS, NAS, virtual storage, object storage, software.
- Experience with EMC design, implementation, sustainment.
- Experience with defined storage and/or hyper-converged infrastructure.
- Prior storage engineering/architecture experience with knowledge in all aspects of designing, developing, managing large real-time systems.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field.
- Expert level experience with EMC storage solutions, with enterprise level deployments.
- Ability to build solutions from the ground up with minimal supervision based on customer input and guidance.
- Dell EMC certification
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.