About the job Senior Software Engineer, Hybrid (70% onsite in Columbia; 30% remote)
Senior Software Engineer, Hybrid (70% onsite in Columbia; 30% remote)
- Direct Hire
- Hybrid (70% onsite in Columbia; 30% remote)
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens
- NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE
- Salary Target: Up to $185K (DOE)
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will participate in designing, coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting complex software applications. You will analyze problems and identify and develop solutions independently. You will develop Orchestration and Automation Platform content strategy, prototype code, and work closely with the engineering team designing and building new features.
Work Location: This is a hybrid position - minimum 70% onsite in Columbia.
- U.S Citizenship
- Proven experience as a Software Architect
- Knowledge of automation best practices and principles
- Knowledge of REST, SOAP, and API testing
- Experience developing software in Linux platforms
- Experience with Splunk Phantom, Red Hat Ansible, Java, Spark, Python, YAML, vRealize Automation (vRA), and vRealize Orchestrator (vRO).
- Familiarity with the principles and practices of existing software systems development and deep knowledge of IT automation principles and how they can be applied to multi-disciplinary enterprise solutions.
- Ability to perform tasks under limited supervision.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related work experience.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.