About the job Senior Web/Cloud Application Developer Azure/.NET (Remote)
Senior Web/Cloud Application Developer Azure/.NET (Remote)
- Contract to Hire
- 100% Remote (May need to work on-site in Baltimore 1st week)
- Due to our client requirements, we can only consider US Citizen or Green Card Holders for this position
No Third-Party Recruiters Please. We can only work with individuals who are self-represented.
This role is a Senior Web/Cloud Application Developer specializing in Azure and .NET development. In this role, you are designing, building, testing and deploying applications for our clients. You will be a senior technical resource on the team fueling amazing experiences for our clients and the growth of our client.
- Learner of all things Consulting – we serve clients, not technology
- Actively participate in client engagement meetings
- Ask thoughtful questions
- Write well-written client & team communication
- Understand the big picture
- Practitioner of our Craft
- Focus on why to take specific paths
- Develop solutions independently
- Facilitate business analysis
- Demonstrate consistent history of technical leadership on multiple projects
- Demonstrate technical depth in multiple skills across the technology stack
- Contributing Project Team Member
- Understand the definition of 'done'
- Provide accurate status
- Accurately estimate own effort
- Train and mentor Consultants
- Builder of the House
- Live by our client’s Code of Conduct
- Find opportunities to make our client's workplace a better place to work and grow, consistent with expectations outlined in the Competency Framework.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Architects and Business Stakeholders to understand processes, workflows, requirements, and solutions.
- Participate in architectural decisions, design, development and testing new features of application development projects.
- Identify, troubleshoot and debug issues in applications you work on to deliver stable and predictable applications.
- Identify and recommend solutions and technologies to promote platform development.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of Azure and web application development technologies and practices through attending workshops, reviewing/contributing to professional publication, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Help ensure integrity, security, availability, and effectiveness of technology infrastructure, including middleware, networks, communications, processing and standards.
- 3+ years of .NET Development in Web Application and API development.
3+ years developing solutions for Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Strong understanding of Azure authentication, authorization & web/cloud-based identity management (SSO, OAuth, JWT).
- Experience using Azure Application Services, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Data Factory (ETL/ELT, SSIS), .NET core.
- Be able to collaborate effectively with diverse teams spanning the globe.
Be able to communicate complex ideas in consumable content.
- Be able to communicate and collaborate within the client & partner ecosystem as an agent of our client.
- Be able to deliver tasks on time, under budget, and within scope.
- Joy of learning new skills, technologies, and passionate about conveying knowledge.
- Excellent problem-solving skills: both at the frontline and incident to problem management.
- Experience in establishment and adherence to coding standards.
Knowledge and/or experience using health data (FHIR, EPIC).
- Proven ability to work independently or on a team as required.
- Experience, interest and adaptability to working in a Lean/Agile delivery environment.
- Possess a positive attitude with strong work ethic, integrity and honesty.
- Flexible, patient, forward thinking, innovative, and results oriented, with a high attention to detail.
- Knows how to self-direct time management, organizational capacity, and prioritization of workload.
- Previous consulting experience – especially with Business Analyst experience – preferred.
- Possesses the following consulting and development skills:
- Elicitation and understanding of client business and technical requirements.
- Experience with mobile, cloud, or SaaS solution-based application/software development.
- Well-versed in software design, object-oriented concepts and design patterns, implementation, and testing best practices.
- Excellent documentation skills (technical writing and diagramming).
- Experience with data modeling and ERD construction.
- Demonstrable experience developing enterprise application with Azure platform technologies and languages (i.e., .NET Core, C#, Azure Application Service Plan and Services, Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus, Azure Key Vault).
- Excellent skills with Microsoft SQL Server (advance queries, tuning, stored procedures, functions and views).
- Expertise in Git version control and Git Flow.
- Expertise in CI/CD build/release pipeline use and development, particularly using Azure DevOps.
- Must have a hungry mind to learn and explore new ideas (CRITICAL)!
- Must have ability to be mindful in fast paced situations!
- Must have a proven track record of successful products from concept to implementation.
- Must have a drive to thrive in an entrepreneurial business where you own your ideas and have the autonomy to make them a reality.
- Microsoft Azure certifications a plus.
Microsoft .NET development certifications a plus.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.