About the job Product Owner, Remote
Product Owner, Remote
- Contract to Hire
- 100% Remote
- Target Salary: $120-140K
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizen, Green Card holders or EAD holders who are self-represented for this position. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance and must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years.
The Product Owner will fill the Scaled Agile (SAFe) PO role for the Network engineering Agile team, part of our Service Delivery Agile Release Train (ART).
A successful Product Owner will serve the team by not only owning work at the feature level but being a key contributor and collaborator at the story and epic levels. You must have a natural ability to drive consensus while being a change agent and, always looking for areas of improvement. The Product Owner will be responsible for writing well-formed benefit hypothesis and stories using the applicable techniques, helping the team by answering questions as the face of the customer.
- Obtain a deep understanding of our operational model, infrastructure, and services to capture nuanced and detailed technical information.
- Serve the team by contributing/adhering to the Definition of Done or Definition of Ready and writing well-formed stories using the applicable techniques.
- Research new trends, methods, and techniques used to properly define high value features and stories that comply with best practices.
- Mentor team members on aspects of SAFe overall, and the product owner methodology.
- Research SAFe Product Management trends, new methods, and techniques used.
- Work within best practices, complete routine tasks as directed,
- Define high value features and stories that comply with best practices.
- Conduct tasks and assignments as directed while working under moderate supervision with latitude for independent judgment.
- Provides support to less senior staff and may oversee aspects of the product owner methodology and further the teams adoption of agile development.
- Prior experience as a Product Owner in one or more of the following areas is preferred:
o IT operations
o Cloud environments
o Operating Systems (Solaris, RHEL, and/or Windows)
o Application development
- Agile SAFe experience
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.