About the job Technology Strategy Leader, Growth (DC Area), Remote
Technology Strategy Leader, Growth (DC Area), Remote
- 100% Remote (within the DC area)
- Due to our government client requirements, we can only consider US Citizens or Green Card Holders who are self-represented for this position. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance and must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years.
Reporting directly to the Vice President, Growth, the Technology Strategy Leader is responsible for identifying government customer challenges and driving technical alignment between customer needs and digital services solutions. The Technology Strategy Leader is also responsible for leading and developing a team of Solutions Architects who are tasked with using their knowledge of technology, product development, and problem-solving to facilitate the creation of compelling solutions to government digital service challenges. The Growth team is responsible for driving expansion into new and existing customers, building partnerships, and leading awareness of market trends and opportunities. This team is led by our VP, Growth and is organized into the areas of Client Strategy, Proposal Operations, Strategic Partnerships, and Client Technical Solutions. This is a closely collaborative role with senior leadership.
- Serving as the primary government solutions leader to drive identification of customer challenges and technical alignment between customer needs and digital services solutions.
- Leading, managing, and developing a team of Solutions Architects who are responsible for supporting all business units in new and organic growth initiatives.
- Serving as a government product and industry expert, effectively describing and demonstrating organization’s solutions as well as promoting their vision and approach.
- Developing and maintaining expertise in organization’s technical approach and leading a team to deliver compelling demonstrations and solutions that address the needs of a range of Federal Civilian, VA, and CMS customers.
- Providing technical leadership for existing and target government customer needs, challenges, and solutions while working closely with Client Strategy, Proposal Operations, Strategic Partnerships, Business Units, and Technology teams to coordinate efforts between partners, customers, and Ad Hoc teams.
- Working collaboratively to lead others towards meeting the organization's mission and goals while promoting an inclusive and positive work environment.
- Creating and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership and organizational success.
- Ensuring that all systems operate smoothly and, in coordination with QA Manager, align with ISO and CMMI quality standards.
- Maximizing the operating potential of the Growth team to exceed customers’ expectations and company goals.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum 10-15 years of overall work experience
- Preferred minimum 5-10 years Sales Engineer experience, within Government Contracting field
- Experience working with or as a Solution Architect(s), experience leading a team of Solution Architects or similar roles preferred
- Strong track record in developing new business and meeting or exceeding growth/sales targets
- Experience with and aptitude for presenting and articulating technical solutions and technical demonstrations
- Expertise in government digital services policy, strategy, and priorities across Federal Civilian agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates experience managing multiple priorities
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Leads strategic change related to organizational goals, both internally and externally
- Driven by results, both in terms of meeting organizational goals and customer expectations
- Business acumen related to human, financial, and sales information management
- Political savvy and awareness of and ability to respond to operating environment
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Experience with federal contracting sales environment required
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, our client may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the customer site requirements.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.